Store with the Flash on Future Board
Use Kittenblock to import files to the Future board, including program files (.py) and images.
- Prepare the file that you need to store and upload it to Kittenblock's work cache.
- Import the files in the cache to the hardware and wait till it has been imported successfully, you can see that a new program file appears in the hardware list on the right.
- Press the reset button on the back of the Future board, and press button A when the Future board during the bootscreen to enter the menu interface of the Future board.
- Enter the "select program", you can see the name of the program you just uploaded, then confirm to run the program(menu operation: button A to move to choose options, button B to confirm your option)
Use TF Card to Store
When using the Future board to display images, play music, etc., you may find that the internal Flash space of the Future board is insufficient (less than 4M) due to excessive image resources or too large audio memory.
In order to solve this problem, the storage space can be expanded through the TF card slot on the back of the Future board; the Future board can read the resource files in the TF card. If you want to import the file to the TF card, you can use the Kittenblock file manager to import the file, but we recommend you use an additional USB card reader to quickly copy the files to the TF card through the computer and then use it in the Future board, which is more convenient and faster.
- The TF card should better equal or smaller than 16g, and with high speed and good quality.
- After the TF card is inserted in the Future board, all the reading and operation targets of the file system are the TF card (programs, pictures, audio, etc.).
- Avoid hot plugging as much as possible (that is, try to plug or unplug when it powers off).
- If the TF card inserted into the Future board is damaged, the Future board will show a black screen when booting (the solution is to format the TF card).
- The file name in the TF card should not be in Chinese as much as possible (if there is an error in the process of calling the file, please try to change the name into English first, and do not start with a number).
- Use the card reader to read and clear the original files, and then put the sample files in.
- Insert the TF card when the Future board is powered off, then turn on the computer and press A to enter the menu and select the program. (Refer to the above for the method to enter the menu)
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at Discord, we will always be there to help.