08 Jacdaptor User Manual
- micro:bit Connector
- Jacdac standard through-holes
- micro:bit edge connector pad (P0, P1, P2, 3V3, GND)
- Power Switch
- Jacdac Port
- micro:bit all ports accessible (convenient to weld)
- Product QR code
The role of through holes
- When the switch is flipped down, the power is supplied from the micro:bit to the Jacdac interface (This is the mode that is commonly used, just use the USB cable to power the micro:bit, and the Jacdac module can work normally)
- When the switch is flipped up, power is supplied to the micro:bit from the Jacdac connector (if you have an external power input, you can use this mode)
Q1: Does Jacdacptor supports micro:bit V1.5?
A1: Jacdacptor only supports micro:bit V2
Q2: What is the voltage of the Jacdaptor?
Q3: Which mode should the Jacdacptor switch be?
A3: We recommend you to flip the switch down and use Micro:bit to power Jacdac
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at Discord, we will always be there to help.