KittenBlock is based on Scratch 3.0 (Google and MIT Media Lab developed together) graphic programming tool developed by KittenBot Team. It is designed for building creative open-sourced hardware projects.
Available for: RosBot Baseboard, Arduino UNO, Arduino Nano, mCookie, LiteBee.
KittenBlock Version 1.28
KittenBlock V1.28 New Features:
- You can now update your Kittenblock within the software,
- Fixed bugs and updated firmware to v2.0
- All the source code is officially open sourced at Github: http://bit.ly/2icQHLL. And we need your contributition to make it move forward.
Download KittenBlock V1.28 here:Mac OS Windows
Based on Scratch, enable to translate blocks program into Arduino C++ code
What can KittenBlock do?
- Create your Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects and program the robot in drag-and-drop way.
- Control the Robot and module with wireless connection, upload and execute the Arduino Codes over the air.
- Translate the graphical codes into Arduino IDE, you can run the code offline.