What is KittenBlock?
KittenBlock is based on Scratch 3.0 (Google and MIT Media Lab developed together) graphic programming tool developed by KittenBot Team designed for building creative open-sourced hardware projects.
KittenBlock is designed for electrnic blocks and robotics beginners, and the programming objects is the physical world!
Let’s explore the world with KittenBlock now:Download Kittenblock Kittenblock QuickStart
What KittenBlock can do?
- Just snap the blocks to create your Arduino/Raspberry Pi/Robot projects.
- Organize your wires and learn basic electric circuit in the wiring mode.
- Control the Arduino online and its sensors and actuators.
- Translate the graphical code into Arduino IDE required C++ and burn to Arduino mainboard, you can run the code offline.
- Create your Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects and program the robot by drag-and-drop way.
What kind of hardware KittenBlock requires
KittenBlock is entirely open source gramphic programming tools, essentially it’s compatible almost all types of Arduino mainboards, Arduio compatible micro-controller and multiplied sensors.
Therefore, you can get started with an Arduino-compatible mainboard, for example: RosBot baseboard, Arduino Uno, Nano and Mega2560.